JOIN OUR TEAM
At Casey Neilon, we are dedicated to meeting the needs of our clients, our community, and the professional and personal growth of our team members. Our team is known for their commitment to reaching their potential, while helping our clients achieve theirs. We work hard and believe we should have fun at the same time. As a Casey Neilon team member, we will reward your hard work by investing in you.
DEVELOP YOUR CAREER. ENJOY YOUR LIFE. BE PART OF A DYNAMIC, TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY.
Career Development Opportunities
Casey Neilon nourishes your professional growth and development. We are committed to filling our teams’ desire to continually grow and develop their professional, technical, and interpersonal skills.
From your very first day, you’ll be given the resources and support you need for success. All team members develop an Individual Annual Plan which includes professional and technical goals. We assist you to establish your goals so that they fit your level of development and compliment the overall firm goals.
Learning & Development Opportunities
CNA University: CNAU is your personalized CPE dashboard and learning management system. This is also the tool we use for CPE tracking, compliance, and reporting.
Broad Work Experience: You will be given opportunity to get experience in various types of client engagements. Not only will you gain experience working within our firm, because our firm is a member of the Alliott Group, you may have the opportunity to work on engagements with firms located both nationally and internationally.
Competitive Benefits Package
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus program
- Client referral program
- 401(k) plan with firm match
- 529 College Savings Plan Assistance
- Retirement Planning Assistance
- Group medical, dental and vision plans
- Group life insurance and ADD coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending account – medical care
- Flexible spending account – dependent care
- Up to three weeks of personal time off every year
- Nine paid holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Education reimbursement
Be part of a technologically advanced team!
Our continual investment of time and resources in state-of-the-art computer technology and training is indicative of our commitment to excellence. Some of our initiatives include:
- Paperless office utilizing an on-line workflow management system
- Cloud based technology enabling a remote work environment
- Advanced research applications
- Integrated software applications
- Web-based application to manage client cash flow, payables & receivables
Commitment to the Community
At Casey Neilon, we believe in supporting our community. In addition to encouraging our staff to get involved in organizations they are passionate about, the firm participates in events giving our team members an opportunity to contribute to local worthy causes.
ARE YOU READY?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Casey Neilon team member, send us your cover letter, resume, and list of references.